Dear Pharmaceutical Professional,
The non-Hodgkin lymphoma (NHL) market will be impacted by data presented during the virtual American Society of Hematology (ASH) meeting. With this year’s new virtual format, do you have a strategy for understanding the commercial impact of breaking data in NHL?
As seasoned experts in bringing congress data to hematologists/oncologists in their practice, our team will be working with 30 hem/oncs during the meeting to better understand the commercial implications of data presented for:
- polatuzumab vedotin + bendamustine + rituximab
- polatuzumab vedotin
- odronextamab (REGN1979)
- mosunetuzumab (Mosun)
- VIPOR (venetoclax + ibrutinib + prednisone + obinutuzumab + lenalidomide)
- polatuzumab vedotin + venetoclax + rituximab
- loncastuximab tesirine (ADCT-402)
- loncastuximab tesirine (ADCT-402) + ibrutinib
- tafasitamab (MOR208) + lenalidomide
Order your 60-slide report so you can make better decisions today and prepare for tomorrow.
The Breaking Data Team