Dear Pharmaceutical Professional,
The multiple myeloma market will be impacted by data presented during the virtual American Society of Hematology (ASH) meeting. With this year’s new virtual format, do you have a strategy for understanding the commercial impact of breaking data in multiple myeloma?
As seasoned experts in bringing congress data to hematologists/oncologists in their practice, our team will be working with 30 hem/oncs during the meeting to better understand the commercial implications of data presented for:
- idecabtagene vicleucel (ide-cel, bb2121)
- P-BCMA-101 CAR-T cells
- ciltacabtagene autoleucel
- REGN5458 (a BCMA x CD3 Bispecific Monoclonal Antibody)
- iberdomide (IBER; CC-220) + dexamethasone + daratumumab or bortezomib
- belantamab mafodotin (belamaf)
- belmaf + bortezomib + dexamethasone
- daratumumab + pomalidomide + dexamethasone vs. pomalidomide + dexamethasone
- selinexor + bortezomib + dexamethason vs. bortezomib + dexamethasone
- pomalidomide + dexamethasone + daratumumab after lenalidomide
- carfilzomib + dexamethasone + daratumumab vs. carfilzomib + dexamethasone
Order your 60-slide report so you can make better decisions today and prepare for tomorrow.
The Breaking Data Team