Dear Pharmaceutical Professional,
The adoptive cell therapy (ACT) market will be impacted by data presented during the virtual American Society of Hematology (ASH) meeting. With this year’s new virtual format, do you have a strategy for understanding the commercial impact of breaking data in ACT?
As seasoned experts in bringing congress data to hematologists/oncologists in their practice, our team will be working with 30 hem/oncs during the meeting to better understand the commercial implications of data presented for:
- anti-BCMA ALLO-715 + anti-CD52 ALLO-647
- anti-BCMA CAR-T cell therapy bb21217
- idecabtagene vicleucel (ide-cel, bb2121)
- odronextamab (REGN1979)
- AUTO3 (CD19/22 dual targeting CAR T cell therapy + pembrolizumab)
- axicabtagene ciloleucel (Axi-Cel)
- AUTO1 (a novel fast-off rate CD19 CAR)
- UCART22 (allogeneic engineered T-cells expressing anti-CD22 chimeric antigen receptor)
Order your 60-slide report so you can make better decisions today and prepare for tomorrow.
The Breaking Data Team